I started with this dresser. It was solid but in very rough shape.
I began by removing all the trim from the drawers.
Filling and sanding a level surfae
I also pulled a part the frame of the dresser, removing the trim and reframing the top.
Removing frame trim
I then began cutting the strips and squares for the drawer faces. I used a track saw just to make it easier on me.
Then using the track saw again framed out the sides with a shaker style detail.
I then stained and added hardware.
Now all it needed was finish and it’s ready. All the hardware for this project was provided by D. Lawless Hardware. You can find them online and on Facebook.
Love how it turned out.
Feel free to follow me on FB, Instagram and here! Thanks for looking.